Association du Paris Historique
The association for the protection and for the improvement of the historical Paris
| ||44-46 rue FranÃ§ois Miron|
Phone : 01 48 87 74 31
|District : ||Le Marais - HÃ´tel de Ville|
Saint Paul, Hotel de Ville
|Bus : ||96, 69|
Spoken languages : French
The association for the protection and for the improvement of the historical Paris is a non profit-making association (law of July 1st, 1901). Founded in 1963. it has the task to undertake all actions allowing to protect and to make known the old districts of Paris, more particularly the Marais district, in order to protect their architectural and sociological harmony.
Its head office was the outbuilding of the Cistercian abbey of Ourscamp (Oise). This house, outstanding in Paris, equipped with a gothic storeroom from the XIIIth century, is listed as Ancient Monument as well as its facade, its roof and its stairs
The president of the association is Mr. Pierre Housiaux.